ANALISIS PERMINTAAN KARET ALAM INDONESIA DAN NEGARA PESAING KE AMERIKA SERIKAT

Authors

  • shalawati shalawati
  • Irfan STIE LHOKSEUMAWE
  • faisal STIE LHOKSEUMAWE
  • siti maisarah STIE LHOKSEUMAWE

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the level of demand for natural rubber from Indonesia and
competing countries (Thailand, India, Malaysia, and Vietnam) to the United States in
2011-2020 and to analyze the effect of exchange rates and export prices on the export
value of Indonesian natural rubber and competing countries to the United States. year
2011-2020. The data used in this study is secondary data on demand for natural rubber
from Indonesia and competing countries to the United States in 2011-2020. The sample
used is Indonesia and 4 (four) competitor countries (Thailand, India, Malaysia, and
Vietnam). The data analysis method used is panel data regression analysis random effects
model (REM). The results showed that: the level of demand for natural rubber to the
United States from 2011-2020, Indonesia was ranked first. The second rank is Thailand.
Meanwhile, Malaysia is in third place. While the fourth and fifth ranks are Vietnam and

India. The exchange rate has a significant effect on the export value of Indonesian natural rubber and competing countries to the United States in 2011-2020. Export prices have a significant theoretical and statistical effect on the export value of Indonesian natural rubber and competing countries to the United States in 2011-2020. Simultaneously, the exchange rate and export prices have a positive and significant impact on the export value of Indonesian natural rubber and competing countries to the United States in 2011-2020. The exchange rate and export prices have the ability to explain their effect on the export value of Indonesian natural rubber and competing countries to the United States in 2011-2020 of 83.12%. The remaining 16.88% is influenced by other variables outside this research model such as competitive products, comparative products, product quality, economic distance, GDP, and others.   Key Words:    Export Value, Exchange Rates, Export Prices  

Published

30-11-2022

How to Cite

shalawati, shalawati, Irfan, faisal, & maisarah, siti. (2022). ANALISIS PERMINTAAN KARET ALAM INDONESIA DAN NEGARA PESAING KE AMERIKA SERIKAT . JAKTABANGUN: Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Pembangunan, 8(2). Retrieved from http://jaktabangun.stie-lhokseumawe.ac.id/index.php/jtb/article/view/143

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>